Supply Chain Management
Interconnected. Intelligent. Convenient. Ecosystem
yonyou supply chain management system aims to increase the accuracy of forecasting, reduce inventory, improve the ability to deliver and supply goods. reduce work flow cycle time, increase production efficiency, reduce supply chain costs, reduce overall purchasing costs, shorten production time, and accelerate market response time.
Massive Quality Goods & Suppliers
Aggregate enterprise compliance providers and multiple integrated or vertical e-commerce providers
Smart and Accurate Supply Demand Matching
Accurate matching and smart recommendation make your suppy chain more efficient
From sourcing to payment, yonyou Purchasing Systems provides full process digital procurement services
Seamlessly Integrated with Partners
Integrate supply chain service providers such as e-commerce, finance and logisitcs
The sales management provided by Yonyou covers quoting, ordering, shipping, and invoicing. It supports multiple types of sales, including ordinary sales, consigned sales, installment sales, drop shipping, retail, and sales transfer, and supports for monitoring sales prices and credits in real-time.
- Strict quotation policy involves inventory price, customer-inventory mapping, promotion price and bulk discount.
- With reference to BOM, raw material consumption, working capacity, and manufacturing costs, the total cost of sales order can be calculated quickly and accurately.
- Input/change/search/verify sales order according to the amount or product types of a client’s order and trace the status of order execution.
- The system generates sales delivery lists and calculates the sales dispatch costs in the Inventory Management module.
- Control and manage the customer confirmation process after receipt of goods, where delivery confirmation slip is an important indication that the SO has been delivered.
- Support sales order modes of both Assembly to Order and Make to Order.
- Control credits and periods by departments, salespersons and customers.
- Reserve goods by orders and inventory levels
- Support for tracking sales order execution in the whole process, including ordering, delivering, manufacturing, invoicing and receiving so that sales managers can inquire order status quickly.
- Generate various sales statistics and analysis reports.
Yonyou offers the purchase management solution that covers the whole process of purchase business from purchase requisition to purchase settlement, including price inquiring, ordering, receiving and invoicing, and supports multiple business types, such as ordinary purchase, VMI purchase, fixed asset purchase and drop shipping purchase.
Prevent purchaser from setting sales price arbitrarily, enforce the strict sales pricing policy, such as pricing by agreement, history or the current market, and facilitate the comparison between the highest sales price and actual sales price.
- Re-order point purchasing policy can apply to purchase when the quantity of available items is lower than the re-order point.
- Support for purchase management of a BOM’s whole set materials from one or several suppliers.
- It is a purchasing pattern to allocate purchasing requirements in one or many suppliers.
- Support for raw materials purchases by expanded parts defined in a BOM.
- Accurately confirm the cost of purchasing with reference to receipts of freight and other expenses.
- Analyze the purchase costs, supplier prices and purchase capital ratio, aging, improve purchase business efficiency.
yonyou SCM help you to manage documents of all kinds of contracts, contract change, contract query, and processes of settlement, collection, reconciliation, and follow-up controls of contract.
Life cycle management of entire contract including scopes of signing of contract, execution of contract, collection, payment, and etc.
- Able to define the classifications and properties of contracts in accordance with clients’ applications (vided into AR, AP, purchase, sales and other contract types)
- Various methods of alarms, when contracts become effective, closed and executed.
Directly connect the contract with purchase/sales system which allows full tracking of the contract status
- Various methods of alarms, when contracts become effective, closed and executed.
- Directly connect the contract with purchase/sales system which allows full tracking of the contract status
Support internal transaction between multiple organizations within highly diverfied large group enterprises and is able to fulfill increasingly complex transaction task.
- Flexible configuration and setting to fulfill multiple business scenario
- Plan and schedule cross-organization resources
- Order handling and monitoring
- Provides a uniform settlement platform for multiple forms of internal transactions of enterprises. These transactions include: Cross-organization transfer, purchase, sales, picking, finished goods receipt, and consumption summary
Provides alert mechanisms on inventory shortage, overstock and safety stock, so when used in conjunction with BI decision-making, it can provide the basis for an enterprises’ departments to make the appropriate decisions.
- To manage stock in/out by batch and to support pegging whole process related with batch number
- Complete serial number management through stock in/out. Transfer, defective goods processing and relocation document. In this way, single product is traced by Serial No.
- To manage inventory by shelf life and to alert guarantee period of inventory and for expired inventory.
- Compatible to multi-mode of stock count scheme, such as by warehouse, by lot, by inventory classification and by shelf life days.
- Through application of barcode, the system helps logistic and warehouse easily process transaction operation, lower labor intensity and mistake possibility and improve efficacy of stock in/out.
- Alert by guarantee period, warehouse count, max stock and min stock, etc. Flexible mode on alert such as informed via email and pop-up message.
- Analyze stock level by receipt/shipment/stock report, analysis on overstock and shortage of inventory, stock aging and other inventory status, which makes it easy to make reasonable inventory strategy, to facilitate inventory turnover and optimize inventory structure.
Support the scanning of barcodes with multiple PC-based offline and wireless scanning terminals and offer different scanning solutions for different scanning environments to meet enterprises’ management needs for barcode applications.
- Can distinguish resolution barcodes from master file barcodes and provide the appropriate processing method.
- Supports fixed length barcodes and non-fixed length barcodes, to meet enterprises’ barcode application requirements.
- Allowed to manually maintain the barcode master files directly with this module.
- Multiple hardware applications are supported: For wireless/online/offline (batch processing) applications, this module features simple and convenient interface operations.
- Supports the scanning of document barcodes and inventory barcodes.
- Since it supports generation of documents by scanning, it can meet enterprises’ management requirements for fast entry of documents according to physical goods.
- Picking lists can be generated according to sales shipment docs, manufacturing orders, and subcontracting orders.
- Location allocation for picking sheets is supported
- Confirmation of picking sheet by barcode scanning is also supported.
- Provides a scanning function for associated documents, which enables it to record barcode association.
For the accounting of the receipt, issue and inventory of the enterprise’s stocks to acquire inventory consumption information and allocate all inventory costs to relevant cost items and cost objects for the enterprise’s cost accounting.
- Several costing methods are available, including monthly average, moving average, FIFO, individual pricing and planned price accounting.
- Provides 3 accounting methods; by warehouse, by department, and by inventory.
- The system provides three methods for estimation of receipt cost; Back Offset at Beginning of Month, Back Offset upon Receiving Invoice and Make up Variance upon Receipt Doc.
- “This function exempts a shop that wants to use a material that has been collected but not used up at the end of a month in the next month from the material return procedures by creating a simulated material return form for cost accounting.”\
- This function makes adjustment to documents that have been book kept in current month and makes entry to sub ledgers or the variance account book/the price difference account by means of Issue Adjustment Doc/Receipt Adjustment Doc/System Adjustment Doc.
- Provides the accrual of depreciation provision for inventory.
- Web mode; login from Internet Explorer and no software installation on the client side required.
- Print with local printer
- Support local and server input method.
- Save the data of application to the server or client local disk drive.
- Reconnect automatically if network dropped.
- Centralized management for users and user group
Provide operational log
Support dynamic DNS
Enable SSL encryption for web services and enhancement of data security.