- Deliver ERP implementation services including user requirement study, system configuration, testing, user training, report writing and documentation.
- Provide Pre-Sales support including requirement gathering and preparation of solution proposal, presentation and demonstration.
- Provide high quality services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Job title, whether junior or senior, will depend on years of hands-on experience with ERP software or related field.
- Bachelor degree holder, preferable in Information Technology, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Familiar with finance, industry experience will be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an asset.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated and customer-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure, proactive and reliable.
- 1 year working experience and fresh graduated will also be considered